Posting a Teaching Vacancy – Please Read
Please add as much detail to your job advert as you wish. The better the description, the better the level of responses you are likely to get! However, please note:
- Do not write the email address that applications should be sent to in the job description area. Please use the ‘Email / URL for Applications’ box created for that purpose.
- Similarly, if applicants are to apply via a web form on your website, enter the website URL in the ‘Email / URL for Applications’ box.
- Once you have finished, click the ‘preview’ button. If you are satisfied, click the ‘submit’ button. Do not refresh or close your browser. Once your advert has been uploaded your will be taken to a new page confirming the fact.
- Your advertisement will be visible as soon as it has been approved; usually within 24 hours.
- You can edit your job advert at any time, even before it has been approved, simply by clicking ‘Edit jobs’ on the main menu and selecting the job you wish to edit.