Teach English in China with Waijiaoyi
Job details - Location and Contract
Minimum Qualifications and Teaching Experience
WAIJIAOYI is a house to over 500 Native and Non-native teachers worldwide.
We select the best as we pay and reward for what it is worth.
As the Spring Semester starts this March, we will have
over 250 thousand young learners studying with us each week.
Teach English online to inspire more kids!
● Set-up: Online Group Class (10 – 20 students)
● Student age range: 8 – 16 years old
● Teaching materials: Provided by Waijiaoyi
● Class length: 25 minutes
● Teaching Platform: ClassIn Learning Management Software
● English Speakers with neutral accent
● Bachelor’s Degree
● TEFL/TESOL/ CELTA Certification
● Teaching Experience (Online or On-site / One-to-one, group or classroom)
● Excellent command of the English language
● Group class teaching experience is an advantage
Why should you become a foreign teacher?
1. Waijiaoyi partners with hundreds of primary and high school all over China, which can provide you with an insight into the different cultural styles of China.
2. You can work at home and get paid without having to leave your home.
3. We can provide enough classes to ensure that you teach between 10 and 30 hours a week.
4. With all requirements being met, a half year bonus will be provided.
5. If a teacher keeps good attendance and has no classes affected for the month, an extra $1 per teaching hour will be provided.
6. We will provide you with plenty of training so that you can have continuous progress in your teaching skills.
7. A chance to travel to China with flight tickets & hotel expenses covered by the company as a reward!
Who is Waijiaoyi?
Waijiaoyi is a leading company in the delivery of online group class in China. We have received investment from Li Kaifu of Sinovation Ventures, the investor of VIPKID and from Leijun of Shunwei Capital, which also invested in 51 Talk. Li Kaifu has held important positions in many major companies such as Apple, SGI, Microsoft and Google, and Leijun is the founder of Xiaomi Mobile Phones. Waijiaoyi keeps an open mind and specializes in making connections in order to promote the development of the relationship between Chinese children and foreign teachers, so that further exchanges can be made between China and foreign cultures.
To apply for this job, click the 'apply for job' button below. To attach more than one file to your application, such as documents and images, press your 'control' key while selecting the files. Do not refresh your browser or close this window after clicking the submit button. When your files have been uploaded you will be taken to a new window confirming this. Good luck!