Teach English in Japan with Westgate Corporation
Job details - Location and Contract
Minimum Qualifications and Teaching Experience
We are now recruiting instructors for the Spring 2018 term.
***** UNIVERSITY PROGRAM (FULL-TIME) *****
1) PROGRAM INFORMATION:
We are seeking highly motivated educators to teach English at a Japanese university. This unique opportunity is for bright teachers eager to enrich their teaching skills while realizing the dream of exploring a foreign country.
– University graduate with a bachelor’s and/or more advanced degree and one of the following:
a) actual EFL/ESL classroom teaching experience along with EFL/ESL teaching certificate and/or elementary/primary/secondary teaching credentials/qualifications
b) 1000+ hours of actual EFL/ESL classroom teaching experience in lieu of teaching certificates or credentials/qualifications
* No Japanese language ability is required.
3) CONTRACT PERIOD:
– SPRING TERM — April / May to July (approx. 3 to 4 months)
– FALL TERM — September to December / January (approx. 3 to 5 months)
Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, and Aichi
– 260,000 yen per month for those with less than 499 hours of actual classroom teaching experience and a teaching certificate or credentials/qualifications
– 275,000 yen per month or more for those with 500+ hours of actual classroom teaching experience and a teaching certificate or credentials/qualifications, or 1000+ hours of actual classroom teaching experience in lieu of teaching certificates or credentials/qualifications
– HOUSING is provided. We will arrange a furnished single apartment with a rental fee of 81,000 yen per month (utilities and maintenance fees included).
– FLIGHT REIMBURSEMENT in an amount of up to 1200 USD is offered for those coming from overseas.
– WORKING VISA SPONSORSHIP is available.
– RENEWABLE contract.
**** ATTENTION ****
We are also looking for candidates with the following background and experience:
– Master’s degree or higher
– Total 3 years or more (or at least 6 or more terms/semesters) experience in teaching university/community college (all subjects).
We have been providing conversation-based practical English lessons since 1983 and hire over 400 instructors every year.
Westgate is a major force in shaping the future of Japanese education.
We are a gateway to career development for highly motivated professional English instructors around the world.
Find out more about Westgate and apply at https://www.westgatejapan.com/
To apply for this job, click the 'apply for job' button below. To attach more than one file to your application, such as documents and images, press your 'control' key while selecting the files. Do not refresh your browser or close this window after clicking the submit button. When your files have been uploaded you will be taken to a new window confirming this. Good luck!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.westgatejapan.com/ →