Teach English in riyadh with Education Experts
Job details - Location and Contract
Minimum Qualifications and Teaching Experience
Education Experts Company is seeking qualified English teachers for positions at the all-female Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University (PNU) in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. We invite you to join our professional team of ESL teachers and experience the culture and history the Kingdom. Immediate vacancies for one academic year for ESL teachers who meet the following criteria:
– BA/MA: Any subject (online not accepted)
– CELTA/Trinity Cert TESOL or recognized equivalent: minimum of 120 hours in-class ESL certification, 6 hours assessed teaching
– 2 Years Experience: This must be full time in-class teaching experience to adult students at a recognized university, school or language center.
– English Speaker: UK and Northern Ireland, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
– IT Skills: Must be able to operate Excel Spreadsheets and various internet teaching applications.
– MA/BA in a field relevant to English language teaching: English language, Applied Linguistics, TESOL, ELT and ESL (online not accepted)
– DELTA/Trinity Dip TESOL
Salary and Benefits
– Up to 35 K GBP, tax-free salary package including housing and transport (depending on experience and qualifications)
– Up to 42 days Paid Leave (inc annual leave and national holidays)
– 2 one-way economy class tickets
– Class ‘A’ medical insurance
– End of contract gratuity bonus (on completion)
– Iqama (Saudi employment visa)
– Professional Development Training
– Immediate start
Interested candidates meeting all the criteria should apply
– All degree documents: Bachelor or/and Master degree Cert + transcripts
– CELTA/DELTA/Trinity Cert TESOL/Dip TESOL
– 2 references (1 from employer and 1 academic – from the last degree granting institution)
– Passport copy
– Updated CV
– Available Start Date
– Current Location (so that we can invite you to the nearest open day)
Suitable candidates will receive an email invitation welcoming you to interview at one of our upcoming open days 6th-12th September in London, Oxford and Manchester.
Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University (PNU) Riyadh
To apply for this job, click the 'apply for job' button below. To attach more than one file to your application, such as documents and images, press your 'control' key while selecting the files. Do not refresh your browser or close this window after clicking the submit button. When your files have been uploaded you will be taken to a new window confirming this. Good luck!