Teach English in Russia with Speaker Language Club
Job details - Location and Contract
Minimum Qualifications and Teaching Experience
A job teaching English in Krasnoyarsk, Russia is a fantastic way to live overseas and teach English while being paid.
Speaker Language Club provides an amazing opportunity for native English speakers and ESL teachers to teach English to children and adults, to truly immerse yourself in a new culture, experience a different way of life, build friendships that will last a lifetime and discover your own potential.
Details: 25-35 teaching hours per week (adults and children); classes could be held anytime throughout the day and evenings Monday- Saturday; teaching off-site to corporate clients; working in a camp for children during school breaks.
Fluent English speaker with 100 – 140 hours TEFL training obtained.
CELTA, TEFL, TESL or TESOL certification required.
Previous teaching experience is desirable, but not required.
Compensation and Benefits
1. Competitive salary, starting from 30,000 Russian rubles/month (approx. $550 USD, subject to change based on the current rate of exchange)
2. Accommodation costs are paid by the Employer (comfortable apartment in center city)
3. Full visa support and visa application fees are paid by the Employer
4. Airport transfer both ways paid by the Employer
5. 24/7 support to the foreign employee.
Speaker Language Club
Russian Federation, Krasnoyarsk
Karl Marks, 78B
To apply for this job, click the 'apply for job' button below. To attach more than one file to your application, such as documents and images, press your 'control' key while selecting the files. Do not refresh your browser or close this window after clicking the submit button. When your files have been uploaded you will be taken to a new window confirming this. Good luck!