Teach English in Saudi Arabia with Fortis HR Consultancy
Job details - Location and Contract
Minimum Qualifications and Teaching Experience
I have a major UK based client working on a multi billion $ project in Saudi Arabia. We are looking for at least 5 ESL Teachers to be based out of Riyadh
SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Deliver English Language teaching to students undergoing Technician/Language training
• Produce materials to support training in the form of, but not limited to; handouts, presentations and weekly tests
• Develop lessons and activities that encourage students to become involved in the class, either on own initiative or following direction from the Lead English Teacher</p><p>• Produce and update as required daily lesson plans to reflect course planned delivery
• Provide advice to the Course Developer as required on an ad hoc basis
• Complete on a weekly basis the database for all students, to include; weekly test results, discipline issues, performance and remedial measures
• Liaise with other departments as directed by the Lead English Teacher
This is a 1 year rolling contract.
Salary and benefits: Excellent package on offer – Basic salary around SAR 15000pm (approx GBP 3000/m) plus client will provide visa, housing, return flight, car, annual performance bonus and a tax free salary.
Candidate must hold a valid driving license from any country.
• Certified in teaching English as a second language; TEFL, CELTA and DELTA with at least 5 years experience.
• Experience of working in the Middle East is desirable but not essential
• Must possess an excellent knowledge of instructional methodology and have the skills to exploit new methods and media to encourage learning.
• Must be computer literate and show evidence of using multimedia to provide learning solutions.
• Must provide evidence of class management and reporting.
Please email your CV to: email@example.com and clearly state your salary expectations and availability
To apply for this job, click the 'apply for job' button below. To attach more than one file to your application, such as documents and images, press your 'control' key while selecting the files. Do not refresh your browser or close this window after clicking the submit button. When your files have been uploaded you will be taken to a new window confirming this. Good luck!