Teach English in 中国 with DaBest Teachers
Job details - Location and Contract
Minimum Qualifications and Teaching Experience
-Teaching English as a Second Language to Adults;
– Conducting demonstration classes for prospective students;
– Planning and preparing lessons with due diligence as well as teaching classes correctly as scheduled, using the materials provided;
– Participating in Employee training programs and workshops organized by the school;
– Participating in the company’s social program including Extra Curricular Activities;
– Attending all scheduled meetings;
– One year contract
– 5 working days per week
– Maximum 25 teaching hours per week
– 15 hours office hours
– Class size: 1-4 students (Ages: 18 and up )
– Pre-made lesson plans and training curriculum
You can apply positions through this AD:
Beijing, Dalian, Chongqing, Shenyang, Urumqi, Chengdu, Xian, Tianjin, Shijiazhuang, Taiyuan.
– Native speaker of English from the following countries: (US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa)
– Bachelor degree or above
– Bachelor degree or above.
– At least two years solid classroom teaching experience.
– TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate (120 hours).
– Willing to work irregular hours (weeknights and weekends).
– Punctual, outgoing and enthusiastic work attitude.
– Flight reimbursement
– Transportation Allowance
– 5 days paid holidays + 11 days Chinese public holidays
– Paid and sponsored Z visa plus Foreign Expert Certificate (FEC)
– Arrival Assistance (Apartment search)
– 7 nights Hotel Accommodation upon arrival
– Ongoing training and development workshops
– Career development opportunities
– Free Chinese lessons
This English School was established in 1998 with the aim of providing learners with a better and more effective way of learning English. To do this we created a unique Three-Stage Multi-Discipline Learning Method and combined it with one of the world’s most advanced course-ware providers. Currently, Webi English is one of the largest leading English training centers in China. With over 170 training centers nationwide, Webi English train over 50,000 learners each year.
To apply for this job, click the 'apply for job' button below. To attach more than one file to your application, such as documents and images, press your 'control' key while selecting the files. Do not refresh your browser or close this window after clicking the submit button. When your files have been uploaded you will be taken to a new window confirming this. Good luck!