Teach English in Slovakia with EduPoint Language School s.r.o.
Job details - Location and Contract
Minimum Qualifications and Teaching Experience
We have openings for March 2017
We offer you:
· Starting Salary 500 €/month (net salary after all taxes paid) plus performance bonuses.
· Free accommodation (Home-stay or a small apartment).
· Medical insurance.
· 4 weeks paid vacation and public holidays.
· Full assistance with your paperwork. Work permit, residency permit, bank account etc.
· We pay all initial cost for the paperwork.
· Free airport pick up.
We expect from you:
· To be able to teach English as a second language.
· To have friendly and dynamic personality and be a team player.
· To teach average 36 school hours/week (1 school hour = 45 minutes). No teaching Sundays or Saturdays.
· Have a TEFL Certificate or equivalent
To sign a one year contract
EduPoint Language School is a comprehensive language school exclusively for students who want to learn how to speak English and French and who want to use it in real life. The school dedicates its efforts and resources toward ensuring top-rated language services coupled with a high-quality activity based learning environment tailored for students of all age groups. The school will respond to the needs of its parents and students with excellent care-giving and instruction, an advanced curriculum, flexible programs and business partnerships.
To apply for this job, click the 'apply for job' button below. To attach more than one file to your application, such as documents and images, press your 'control' key while selecting the files. Do not refresh your browser or close this window after clicking the submit button. When your files have been uploaded you will be taken to a new window confirming this. Good luck!